Summit 2019 Thank You Letter

Home Forums CBYCA Annual Summit Discussion Summit 2019 Summit 2019 Thank You Letter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rbnaylor
    Participant

On Oct 13, 2019, at 1:50 PM, tcostello@upstreme.com wrote:

All:

On behalf of our Commodore Mike Gaff and the entire CBYCA 2019 Commodore’s Summit Facilitation Team, we can’t thank you enough for your attendance and active participation in yesterday’s Summit.

The topics, dialog, fun spirit, and incredibly valuable input made it a really solid event.

Your Feedback Survey forms support that conclusion. Ninety-two percent (92%) of you gave us 4 stars or better, and 90% of you said you would come back. Our “Net Promoter” score came out at 67 (just 3-points short of the Net Promoter “Exceptional” cutoff).

But we also heard you loud-and-clear on the constructive feedback (with attention on the folks who didn’t score us so highly). We intend to make several changes in the format, timing, audience, venue (break-out rooms) to make the next event even more useful to you! We will definitely be proceeding with the webinars, and will be reaching out to you to gather topics and volunteers.

As I had stated during the event, we had to get one Summit in the books to set a toe-hold from which we could work and evolve/improve the next Summit. And we’re committed to doing so!!

As promised, I’ll be sending a total of 4 emails behind this: 3 emails with PDFs of the slides (Welcome, AM, and Wrap-Up… PM is effectively a dup of AM, and Lunch was immaterial), and then 1 email with the PDFs of the Survey raw data (All combined, Facilities Only, Virtual Only) without making comments visible and no identifying info. The handout you received yesterday with the Survey summary was derived from slides in the Welcome deck. REMEMBER, these Survey results include people who were not in attendance at the Summit, so you shouldn’t infer anything nor try to connect the dots between data and attendees you met.

It will be a couple of days until we can pull together all of the notes from the 2 workshops. If you were a “presenter” for any of the workshops and want to send me any talking points you used, I’ll add them to our materials.

And special “Thank You”s go out to Maryland Yacht Club for hosting, for Chef Bill, Lisa, and Michelle for the fine meal and bar service, and to Dan & Rosie Killeen for the Open Bar!!

So while I’m certainly thanking each of you for your attendance, I’m absolutely thanking you for your active participation in making yesterday’s event as great as it was… and look forward to all of the actions/events we’re going to execute between now and the next OFFICERS Summit (to use the name suggested by the audience).

We look forward to supporting you and your Clubs into the future, and look forward to more active engagement with everyone.

Thanks again,
      Tom C.

Thomas Costello
      CBYCA Chair Safety & Education Committee
      CBYCA District C Representative
      DRC@CBYCA.org
      tcostello@upstreme.com
      (C) 610.304.1079

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.